The Ascension All Saints School of Radiologic Technology is dedicated to providing a quality clinical experience for the student radiographer, therefore we limit the enrollment. Applicants with a strong math and science background, effective communication skills, knowledge of the profession, and a background in either healthcare or customer service will be highly considered for entrance into the program. Additionally.
- All applicants are required to have at least an Associate's degree in any course of study or be enrolled in an affiliate university (i.e. Concordia University, Marian University, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee or University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh).
- Applicants must have a post-secondary minimum cumulative grade point average (G.P.A) of 2.5 based on a 4-point grading system.
- Applicants must have completed the following courses within the past seven (7) years with a minimum grade of a “C” in order to be considered. Applicants that do not meet this standard will not be considered for admission. The School of Radiology reserves the right to deny any of these credits.
Post-Secondary Coursework Requirements
- College Math (3 credits)
- Written or Oral Communication (3 credits)
- Computer Science (1 credit)
- General and Advanced Human Anatomy and Physiology (8 credits total)
Applicants may be in the process of completing the required coursework during the admission timeframe; however, the courses must be completed prior to the July starting date.
All applicants must be in sound physical and mental health and able to perform the following tasks:
- Work with charts, records, computers, and manipulate X-ray controls for the production of radiation.
- Converse with patients and peers.
- Push and pull wheelchairs, beds, stretchers and portable equipment.
- Lift and carry a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Stand and walk.
- Work with male and female faculty and patients.