- PGY1 $60,900
- PGY2 $61,980
- PGY3 $63,070
- 3 weeks per year
Professional Development (CME)
- One week per year
- PGY1 $1,000
- PGY2 $1,200
- PGY3 $1,200
Professional development funds may be used for conferences, books, software and hardware.
- Two weeks per year.
Insurance - Provided by the Medical College of Wisconsin
- Health Insurance/Prescription Drug Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Worker's Compensation
- Long Term Disability
- Life and Accidental Death
- Professional Liability (fully covered)
- Ascension Columbia St. Mary's will match up to $1,200 each year of residency.
Working Condition Fringe Benefit
- $1,500 per academic year taxable payment to housestaff to help defray expenses for license fees, DEA fees, license exam fees and text books. The benefit is paid in two $750 installments; one on December 31 and one on June 30.
- $1,200 reimbursement with appropriate documentation for moves greater than 50 miles
Other Benefits include:
- American Academy of Family Physicians and American Osteopathic Association Membership paid annually
- Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Advanced Life Support Obstetrics (ALSO), and Neonatal Resuscitation courses funded in full.
- Monthly meal allowance provided
- Moonlighting opportunities (in-house as well as outside)
- Senior Call Q7 - 10 nights
- Lab coats each year (laundry service included)
- Annual Resident Weekend Retreat