Ascension Wisconsin Medical Education
Students, Instructors, and Schools Representatives — Welcome to Ascension Wisconsin! We are happy to have you as a guest at our facilities.This page contains information related to clinical placements and other educational opportunities at our sites.
Whether you are an existing provider on staff at Ascension Wisconsin, or are looking for information on becoming one through our Medical Education programs, the main navigation above will take you to our various programs. Once there, additional information will be provided on the steps to take to apply for our programs.
Ascension Wisconsin is part of the nation’s largest nonprofit health system and world’s largest Catholic health system*:
• $1.84 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs
• 24,454,527 outpatient visits (excluding ER visits)
• 12,074,389 physician office visits
• 3,155,516 emergency visits
• 1,415,667 clinic visits
• 165,000 associates**
• 34,000 aligned providers**
• 2,600+ sites of care in 22 states and the District of Columbia**
• 53 hospitals**
• 50+ senior care facilities**
*Data for FY2017
• As of 4/2018